Gym Safety Measures
At High Flyers, we are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our students and staff. Prior to our reopening, we have thoroughly cleaned and sanitized all equipment and surfaces in the gym. In addition, We have implemented the following operational controls, which will remain in effect during the Covid-19 outbreak:
- Students must wait outside the gym and observe social distancing until class time, then will be admitted individually by their coach
- Prior to acceptance into class, the temperature of each student will be taken with a touch-less thermometer. Any student exhibiting illness symptoms, including cough or runny nose, or registering a fever will not be admitted
- All students and coaches will be required to use hand sanitizer at regular intervals and prior to each change in equipment
- Coaches will wear face masks and avoid unnecessary physical contact with students
- No spectators will be allowed during classes.
- Social distancing guidelines will be maintained during classes by use of cones and position markers for students
- Equipment, common surfaces, and the bathroom will be wiped down with sanitizer after each class
- Classes are scheduled with time between each class to allow time for sanitation and ensure all students are picked up prior to admission of students for the next class
- Students are required to wear a face covering during class per NM state regulations; please bring your own.
- Students are required to bring their own container of water to avoid public use of the water fountain.
- No open gym sessions will be offered
- A full gym cleaning and disinfecting will be performed daily